- Manrique, E., Ahmadi, M., Samani, S. “Historical and recent observations in polymer floods: An update review” Instituto Colombiano del Petróleo - ECOPETROL S.A., Volume 6, Number 5, ISSN Online: 2382-4581, June 2017.
- Ahmadi, M., Sartipizadeh, H., Ozkan, E. A New Pressure-Rate Deconvolution Algorithm Based on Laplace Transformation and Its Application to Measured Well Responses. Jornal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, June 2017.
- Ahmadi M., Gonzalez O. G., Ozkan E., and Parsa, S. E. 2012. SPE-159734-PP “Improving Well-Performance-Data Analysis in Laplace Space by Using Cubic Splines and Boundary Mirroring”. Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 08–10 October 2012, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- Aponte, A. and Gonzalez O. 1996. AAPG-90951 "Construction of a Transversal Section Through the Wells MUC-1E, CRC-7 CRC-6 and CRC-3, El Carito Field". Presented at the AAPG International Conference and Exhibition, Caracas, Venezuela.
- Al-Ajmi, N., Ahmadi, M., Ozkan E., and Kazemi, H. 2008. SPE 116255 “Numerical Inversion of Laplace Transforms in the Solution of Transient Flow Problems with Discontinuities”. Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 21–24 September 2008, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Fielder, G. W. and Gonzales O. G. 2003. AAPG-90013 "Large Geologic Models for Evaluation and Development Planning for Heavy Oil Reservoirs in Zuata Area, of the Faja Petrolifera del Orinoco, Eastern Venezuela Basin". Presented at the AAPG Annual Convention, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- Gonzalez, O. G. 1995. SPE-30218 "An Algorithm for the Visualization of Stochastically Generated Colour Images of Reservoir Attributes, Structural Information and Reservoir Boundaries". Presented at the Petroleum Computer Conference, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Gonzalez, O. G. 2003. AAPG-90021 "Geostress Static Modeling System: A Package Developed to Build Trends Maps of Reservoir Properties, Estimate Directions of the Stress Field, and Computing Petrophysics and Volumetric Summaries". Presented at the AAPG Annual Convention, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- Gonzalez, O. G., Rodriguez H. A., Llaguno P. and Otero, C. 1998. UNITAR-104 "Exploitation Scheme for the Arecuna Area, Located in the Orinoco Belt, Based on Horizontal Wells". Presented at the Seventh UNITAR International Conference on Heavy Crude and Tar Sands, Beijing, China.
- Manrique, E., De Audemard, N., Iraldi A., Mayoral, C. and Arismendi, F. 2000. “Monitoring Oil Recovery Processes Using Natural Tracers”. Presented at the 11th International Oil Field Chemicals Symposium, Norwegian Society of Chartered Engineers, Oslo, Norway.
- Manrique, E.J. and Pereira, C. A. 2007. “Identifying Viable EOR Thermal Processes in Canadian Tar Sands”. Presented at the Canadian International Petroleum Conference, paper # 2007-176, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Mogollon, J.L. and Pereira, C.A. 2001. “Dissolution-Precipitation Reactions Couple to Fluid Flow of Variable Composition in Multi-mineral Porous Media”. Presented at the VI Latin-American Congress of Organic Geochemistry, 28 October 2001, Margarita Island, Venezuela.
- Pereira, C.A. and Kazemi, H. 2006. “Combined Effect of Non-Darcy Flow and Formation Damage on Gas-Well Performance of Dual-Porosity and Dual-Permeability Reservoirs.”
. SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering 90623-PA, Volume 9, Number 5, October 2006, pp. 543-552.
. SPE 90623 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, September 28, 2004, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Pereira, C.A, Hennings, S.W., and Araya, A. 2006. “Technology, Prices Awaken Old Fields.” The American Oil & Gas Reporter (September 2006) pp. 101-106.
- Pereira C.A., Christiansen, R., and Mayoral, C. 2005. “Capillary End Effects and Gas Production from Low Permeability Formations” SCA 2005 P029 presented at the 2005 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts, 21-25 August 2005, Toronto, Canada.
- Peterson, C.A., Pearson E.J., Chodur, V.T. and Pereira, C. 2012. “Beaver Creek Madison CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery Project Case History; Riverton, Wyoming” Presented at the Eighteenth SPE Improved Oil Recovery, 14-18 April 2012, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
- Peterson, C.A., Pearson E.J., Chodur, V.T. and Pereira, C. 2012. CO2 Flood Boost Madison Production. The American Oil & Gas Reporter (June 2012) pp. 92-98
- Peterson, C.A., Pearson, E.J., Chodur, V.T. and Pereira C. 2012. CO2 Enhanced-Oil-Recovery Project Injects New Life Into Madison Reservoir in Wyoming. Journal of Petroleum Technology (July 2012) Volume 64, Number 7 pp. 112-115
- Rodriguez, H. A., Vaca, P., Gonzales O. G. and de Mirabal, M. 1997. SPE-38015 "Integrated Study of a Heavy Oil Reservoir in the Orinoco Belt: A Field Case Simulation". Presented at the Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Dallas, Texas USA.
- Sorondo, J., Gonzalez, O. G. and Bockh A. 1997. SPE-39074 "Production and Financial Risk Analysis Incorporating Geological, Reservoir, and Financial Parameter Uncertainties for a Lake Maracaibo Reservoir, Venezuela, A Geostatistical Approach". Presented at the Fifth Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference and Exhibition, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Wills, H. A. and Graves, R. M. 2004. SPE 90710-MS “Information is Costly, but How Valuable is It?”. Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 26-29 September 2004, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Wills, H. A., Graves, R. M. and Miskimins, J. 2004. SPE 90717-MS “Don't Be Fooled by Bayes”. Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 26-29 September 2004, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Wills, H. A., Miskimins, J. L. and Kazemi, H. 2009. SPE 124327-MS “Coupled 3D Numerical Investigation of Hydraulic Fracture Cleanup for Both Slickwater and Gelled Fluids”. Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 4-7 October 2009, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
API- American Petroleum Institute
Daily Oil Bulletin
EIA- Energy Information Administration
EIU- Economist Intelligence Unit
Global Refining & Fuels Report
HIS- Global Insight
IEA- International Energy Agency
OGJ- Oil & Gas Journal
Oil Daily- Energy Intelligence Group
Oil and Gas Insights
OPEC- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
SPE- Society of Petroleum Engineers
U.S Department of Energy
USGS- U.S. Geological Survey